Hey everyone!
Right I know what you're all thinking....where have I been for the past 4 months????
Well I have been busy with school (that sure paid off, but we'll talk about that later) and family. But hopefully you will all have forgiven me for neglecting the faithful readers of my blog :D
Ok, time for the big news.......
I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! It's awesome, right????? Well it's kind of old-news now, he asked me out a month and two weeks ago but still, I'm celebrating!!!!!!!!!! *Turns on celebratory music*
Last time I posted I was still talking about my "crush" whom I was too scared to let go of. But, soon after I last posted, my boyfriend and I began chatting a lot more and a crush on him that I had had at the end of last year came rushing back!!!!
I told him I liked him (I know right????? Me being brave?????? That's insane!) and then he told me that he liked me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy liked me!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I went into major meltdown mode! Mum came over and asked me how I was going talking to him (she had known about my crush on him since it had started in December last year) and I burst into tears telling her that he had told me that he liked me!
I was over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway and then on the 21st of May the thing I had been waiting for finally happened. And oh my god I couldn't have planned it better myself.
My boyfriend asked me to go for a walk away from our lunch group and so as we walked I was babbling on like an idiot! I would not stop talking, that's how nervous I was! So my boyfriend stopped walking after a couple of minutes and I stopped as well, though I didn't take the hint and kept chatting away like anything! And then he gave me a look, you know the look, like: 'Shut up, I want to talk now.'
So I finally stopped babbling like an idiot and he said:
"So, do you want to go out with me?"
And this was my response inside my head:
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, this is actually happening! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I'm going to have a boyfriend! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, why the hell haven't you said anything yet???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So my mouth finally got the message and managed to say:
"Uhhhhhh.......yes!"
and he was like:
"I thought you'd say that."
And then we walked back to the group, laughing and laughing because we were so relieved it was over!!!!
I can't believe what an idiot I sounded like! I mean what girl honestly says:
"Uhhhhhh.......yes!" When the guy she has been crushing on for ages asks her out????????? What teenage girl honestly says that???????????
So I think it's offical, I don't actually have a proper teenage bone in my body! I don't know the first thing about being a teenager.....well except the boyfriend part, that I know a bit about.
But I don't know anything else about being a teen!!!!!! How the hell are you meant to be a teenager???????????
Anyway, I guess that's enough of my freaking out and using over-punctuation. I'd just like to say one thing before I say goodbye.
I have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend and he is the best guy in the world. He is cute, funny, smart, kind, confident and can always make me feel better. I have no clue why he likes me but, god, I'm so lucky!
I love my life.
Love you guys always,
Jess.
P.S: I'm taking a leaf out of Meg Cabot's book and from now one my boyfriend will be known as He Who Will Not Be Named In This Blog (or HWWNBNITB for short)
P.P.S: My message for the day: Stay young, don't grow up too fast because then you'll spent the rest of your life trying to grow down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey wow its been 4 months since u last blogged, where has the time gone!?!?
anyway nice to see u r enjoying ur time with u know who?
Anyway cya bak at school,
Angel
OMG Jess,
Nice Blabbing like that!!!! LOL,
To Be a Teenager u need to know how To:
Bitch
Boss
Be Dramatic
...................And.............
Like A Guy
..................OR...............
Hate Someones Gutts (optional Female or male your choice)
See ya soon,
Kool Kat
Bravo, bravo.
Very happy for you, Jess.
your doin great jess your a huge inspiration to all teens out there, you set an example where if everyone just shutted up and listened, the world might better place, i just got my blog up and runnin again so check it outt, i know my interent is being nice...cuz im sick lol
im proud of my big sis, you and manny will to long lengths together
kat
Post a Comment