Hi!
I absolutely love to write and would love to be an author. It's really hard to get noticed by publishers because of...well, my age, I guess. I wish that one day a publisher would actually accept my work. It would be wonderful to see my work in print and I live for the day. Ideas for stories haunt me constantly, I often start stories and never finish them because I don't like them anymore. I always have one or more stories on the go at any one time.
Anyway, I've called this blog Forever Young because I am loving being a kid, it's the best fun! But the bad thing is publishers realise that you're just a kid and don't take you seriously! Oh well, I'll just keep writing and hopefully one of my stories will be what a publisher is looking for!
Bye,
Jess.
xoxo
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment