Saturday, December 6, 2008

Long time, no write!

Hi there guys and girls,
Wow! I haven't written for ages!!! Well, starting now I promise to write faithfully as often as I can.
Well, what's happened this year......ummm......well I have the most awesome friends now, they rock!!! Amy, Jen, Kitty, Lauren, Ash and everyone else, I love them all so much!!!! We have so much fun even if we are just at school!!! Which by the way is going really well! I absolutely love High School now and I have even managed to get over all the assignments and have actually finished grade 8 very happily with the grades I want!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really proud of myself and I found a whole new side to myself, the actress!!!! To my surprise I found out that I could act (at least I think so!) Acting is such a way to relax and I love it so much!!!! I can't wait for Drama next year and improving my skills! I want to start a Drama club if I have the support of a teacher, anything could happen considering that Amy and I managed to start up a choir with the support of Miss McCrystal within the first six months of High School!!!
My English marks have been surprising!!! I have done quite well and I am really pleased! I received the award for English, SOSE, Music and ACE on our big Awards Night this year when they announced the Dux and stuff! I was really happy!! Plus my English teachers seem to like my stories too and that is really pleasing for me.
You are probably wondering how my stories have been coming along well I ran into a little Writer's Block problem during the year but that's been resolved now and the Writer's Festival opened my eyes to another genre, Fantasy! I wrote a Fantasy story that was 40 pages long and I was really impressed by myself! It's the longest story I have ever written!!! However it was on my USB stick and it got stolen at school by some stupid people!! I still don't know who but I was absolutely furious!!! My stories are like my children, they are precious, it felt like my characters had died and I was crying and everything, it was horrible! I felt empty for days afterwards. Thank goodness one other person has a copy, though I haven't had contact with him in a few weeks so I am unsure of what is going on. But I am trying not to think about it.
I am also writing a new story, a more grown up one. It is about a teenager who is raped and then gets pressured into having an abortion and the events that follow. When it is getting good I may post it on this blog. It is quite difficult to write as I am trying to get the facts right, so don't hold your breath!
Love,
Jess.

No comments: