Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catch-up

Hey there everyone!
Sorry about not posting for a while, that always seems to be my first sentence in any post....he he!
Anyway, this will only be a short post because I have to go and have dinner in a moment. But I'm doing really really well in school at the moment and I'm really proud of myself. My teachers were proud of me and said that I was doing brilliantly in my classes, which was a massive relief! Mum was ecstatic and said that I had really great teachers and that she was really proud of me....YAY! GO ME!
I have soooooooooooooooooooooo many tests next week! I have one test on Wednesday (science), two tests on Thursday (English and Maths) and another two tests on Friday (English, again, and Maths, again!)
I'm really happy with how I'm going at school and there hasn't been any more massive fights with friends which is good.....there have been a few comments but that's ok, I can deal with that.
Oops, I have to go, dinner time, Dad's going to shout at me.
Love all you guys, I'll post again soon, I'm so relieved that I'm doing well!
TTYL,
Jess.

No comments: