Saturday, March 7, 2009

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there faithful blog followers!
Well last night was possibly the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went over Amy's house for a girls movie night with Ash and we had the best time!!!!!!! We played 'Life' which is a board game and that was really fun, Ash and I sang along to most of the songs on the cd player and so did Amy which was really cool.....we actually didn't sound that bad!
Then we got into our swimmers and sarongs and ran around the backyard, then we collapsed on the trampoline and looked at the stars and talked about anything and everything.
Finally we got into the SPA (they have a spa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and watched Mamma Mia! It was really cool because we all chose a character and sang all there songs in the movie which was really really fun....I love to sing!!
Anyway we finally went to bed at like 12:30 and woke up really early and went on heaps of bike and scooter rides and lazed about and had water fights and did heaps of other really cool stuff today.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I don't want to talk too much more about it because I'm sure I'm boring you all, so I'll move on to something else that happened to me.
I was laying on the trampoline staring at the stars with the others and all of a sudden I really wanted to see a certain someone (and it's not who you are all thinking) I just really wanted to see them so badly, not hug them or anything but just see their face.......I don't know why, must be something about growing up. Yeah but I couldn't believe just how much I wanted to see that person, it was crazy....but I won't get a chance to see him for ages (till May) and god I miss him so much, I've known him since 2005 and thought I had gotten over my crush on him but obviously I haven't.....I just wanted to see him so much!
Anyway, I'm probably boring you but yeah....that's me!
I had the BEST NIGHT EVER with Amy and Ash and I am so going to be planning my own movie night for all my besties just so we can have just as much fun!
TTYL,
Jess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah tHanks Jess

Hope you had a good time and sorry about today after i hit my head and then got all grumpy at mum and stuff on the phoen and the water balloons its just they way we live and you guys got to see it first class. LOL

Angel.

Hes-all-mine said...

Hey Jess,

Glad you had a good time... It sounds like fun!

TTYL
Aiimzz
xx.