Friday, February 27, 2009

I was so stupid!

Hey there everyone!
This is just a quick note about something important that I have realised over the past few days........
The most important thing that you can have in your life is some good friends, they are the best accesory, in fact they go with everything....not just clothes, but they go with every day, every emotion and everything that happens to you.
Life is a rollercoaster, things go up and down and stuff happens so randomly that often you don't know what to expect. So often, your friends are the only thing that remain the same in your life. Sometimes they are the only thing that keeps you sane.
Earlier this week I almost lost one of my greatest friends because of a stupid little thing....Now that everything is fixed I realise just how great my loss could have been.
As soon as the fight happened I got this really sick feeling in my stomach, like a big hole had opened up where my stomach used to be......I realise now that that is the place where your friendships sit, making you feel all happy and bubbly. And when I almost lost one of my greatest friends, who I know will always support me, then the happy feeling disappeared.
That is how important friendship is.....Luckily I came to my senses and the fight was resolved....I will never do something so stupid again, I have to stick by my friends and know that they will stick by me no matter what.
Friendship is so precious I feel like I was dying when I almost lost it. I'll never be so dumb again, everything is back to normal now and I feel so happy about it.
Make sure you never make the same mistake I did, friendship is the most important thing in life.
I love all my friends and will never let you guys go!
TTYL,
Jess.
'Life is a garden and friends are the flowers.'

1 comment:

my life!!! said...

aww jess ur werent stupid i was
luv ya big sis

k