Hi there everyone!
I'm so sorry for forgetting about this blog for so many days! It's now the 15th of February (the day after Valentine's Day) and I haven't posted since like the 31st or something!
I promise to be more dilligent with my blog posts from now on but the first three weeks of school has just been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hectic!
Anyway, on Thursday the 12th it was my friend Kat's birthday, I forgot about it in the morning and she had to remind me and it was way embarassing so at first break I surprised her with a birthday text that took like ten minutes to write and send.....LOL!
So on Friday afternoon Ash and I went over her house to celebrate her birthday and we slept over there that night which was pretty fun......I got home at like 3:30pm yesterday and I was really really tired.
Kat's party was pretty fun, we talked about heaps of stuff and went swimming, made a dam (don't ask, it's a long story!) and played games.....I won't write too much because I don't want to gloat about how great a time I had.
So, moving on, Wednesday is District Swimming Carnival so this morning I'm going to the pool to practise doing some 50m races, I love doing 25m but they don't have any 25m races in Districts so I have to do 50m.....ARGH! But it should be fun because Ash is coming too, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and tomorrow night my guide group is going to have dinner at Sizzler's to celebrate the 18th birthday of one of our members, so that should be fun....plus we get to get dressed up and looking nice....YAY!!!!!
Anyways, it's 20 to 9 and I haven't had breakfast yet, I should probably go.....Oh and by the way, on Friday at band my crush and I talked and he even started some conversations......I was really happy about that!!!!! See, I've got this massive smile plastered all over my face!
TTYL,
Jess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment