Monday, February 23, 2009

Revelations

Hi there everyone
Well I am a really bad person I guess, I seem to always be breaking my promise about posting more often! Sorry about that guys but I'm glad that you guys have been nagging me to post because that's what has convinced me to post today!
Anyway heaps of exciting stuff has been happening at the moment and a lot of revelations have occured. First of all for those of you who don't know:
MY CRUSH ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, I haven't turned my phone off since Friday because I keep waiting for him to text me.....god I wish he would text me. He asked me during band by typing my name into his phone and giving it to me....I was speechless so he said: 'Phone number,' and I said, 'Mobile or home?' and he said 'Mobile' I was about to write in my number then I remember that I don't actually know it. I told him that I didn't know it but that it was in my phone and I would give it to me after band.....he said ok and I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of band.
I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After band he was waiting for me and obviously he wanted the number but didn't have the guts to ask so I said: 'So you want that number?' and he said: 'Ok,' then I gave it to him and said 'If you memorise it before I do then I will be really mad.' Then he memorised it right in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then he waited for me while Mr Thompson was busy with my music and stuff, it was nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop smiling, I was over the moon!!!!!!
Anyway, I have realised something, being single is a good thing.....and I have also decided that I don't like the word single, I would rather call it being free! Because think about it, you are free to do anything you wish, free to concentrate on your friends and family and schoolwork.
I have also realised that before you can love someone, you need to be able to be comfortable with yourself and love yourself....You need to be content and happy before you can join yourself in a partnership with another.
Also, sometimes you can be wishing that you were in love with someone when really you aren't....sometimes moving on is harder than being with someone you don't love.
But when you move on it is the best feeling, especially if you are compromising who you are while you are with that person. Luckily someone I know realised something important about a relationship before it was too late, so don't be afraid to question things, it's one of the most important thing you can do in life.
Anyway today I was sitting with my friends at lunch and watching my crush play handball, soooooooooooooooooo cute! But then, I looked away and when I looked back, he was looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'm imagining it but I just felt a sudden surge of happiness............I don't know what's going on but I know one thing:
I think I love him........actually I know I love him, he is cute and funny and sensitive and the most wonderful guy on the planet.
Anyway that's it for the moment, I feel so happy I could just burst.....I love you guys too and I promise that if I ever get into a relationship that it won't compromise my friends. It'll be a joint thing, I'll be with him but my heart will also belong to my friends. He won't replace you guys if we go out, I promise you that now.
If I ever ever ever do desert my friends I hope that they will tell me without fear, I realised something important about friendship....You need to be honest, even if you are afraid, you need to be able to speak up, because more often than not your friend will have realised that something is wrong and will be happy that you are talking to them about it.
I love my BFFs they rock!!!!!!! They are my world and I don't know where I would be without them.....my world would be dark and there would be no funny jokes or happy catch-ups at lunch or laughing over boys and teachers or sleepovers where you stay up late and just giggle over nothing.
I love you guys and I always will.
TTYL,
Jess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TELL ME WHO YOU LIKE...O.O I WANNA KNOWWW. :) If it helps, you can know who I like. :-/