Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everything!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there guys and girls!
Oh my god! An awesome song just came on the radio: Love Story by Taylor Swift, I love this song....It's gorgeous, it makes me want to have a Romeo even more.
Though I am not going to make this post about love and romance, I already have made enough posts about that!
No, today's post is going to be about....let me see.....just everything I guess! I have so many great things happening to me at the moment! And one special thing that I won't tell you about, but it's making me so happy...I don't know why!!
Today Mum and I went to Target and got her some new clothes (for work and for home) all her old clothes are falling apart! It was brilliant to spend time with her and she offered to take me to Jay Jays at the Hyperdome so I could spend my gift voucher!
So we went there on our way to the gym and I bought this awesome black shirt dress...sounds weird doesn't it? But it's really cool....At least I think so!!! Mum went quiet when she saw me try it on and could only say that it looked really good. So, after I bought it, I asked Mum what was wrong and she said that it was just that I looked so beautiful in it and so grown up that she was speechless....How sweet is that?! I am so lucky to have a Mum that compliments me heaps, I swear I will have a massive ego by the time you guys see me again!!!
We worked out pretty hard at the gym which was nice, it feels good to know that you are doing something to keep fit, you know? It was great to be there with Mum, I love hanging out with her...I know, I'm a dork, so sue me ok?
When we got home it was just the two of us because Dad was at work and Nick was at a friend's house (he still is there) it was nice to be there just with Mum, we did what we wanted but there was a real sense of friendship there, you know? It's weird to say but Mum and I are really good friends, we both trust each other immensely and I know that I can tell her anything and everything...She's already been through everything that I'm going through (teenage years!) and has so much knowledge and advice that she can offer me....We just get along really well!
So this afternoon I checked my emails and there was a message from a place called Write4Fun, I entered one of their competitions when I was in grade 6 and my story got put into their book (with about a gazillion other stories by kids so it doesn't really matter, besides they stuffed up my story and others stories by making typing errors all over them!) But anyway, I got this email from there talking about their new competition....So I decided to enter, problem: Short Stories may not exceed 500 words....HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyway, I worked all afternoon and managed to come up with a story, the main character is called Ren (based on Lauren) anyway it's not my best work, very hard to work within a tiny word limit, but I am still proud of it and fully intend on entering.
I will keep you guys updated on how it all goes!!!!
Anyway I should probably go do something else other than writing this blog entry, I have some chores to do before bed (I am sooooooooooooooooo tired) I am trying to have early nights in preparation for my two night sleepover at Morgie's house....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! We talked this evening and we still get along like a house on fire, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I love spending time with her, as I have already said!!!
By the way I think Mum might have talked to Dad because last night (after I wrote my entry) and tonight he has been so nice to me, really complimentary and he is letting me talk seriously without teasing me and making jokes and is showing his affection in nice ways....I love him so much, nicest, kindest, most considerate Dad in the universe!!!!!!!
Anyway I have a final message for you guys:
Get to know your parents, seriously most of the time they are pretty cool....If you get past the facts of life (eg. they are going to embarass you at some point! It'll either be soon or later!) But honestly, they have been through everything that we are going through at the moment and they have come out unscathed (pretty awesome feat!!!) Also you would be surprised by what they got up to during their teenage years, if you have relationship troubles they probably know exactly what you are talking about and can offer some worthwhile advice...advice that will last you forever and make you feel heaps better.
So stop reading this blog and go talk to your parents or parent!!! Spend some time with them, shopping and stuff, often they are awesome fun and make trustworthy and worthwhile friends....You share a bond with them that can never be broken.
TTYL,
Jess (I love my whole family, Mum, Dad, Nick, and I love my friends!)

No comments: