Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello!

Hi there dudes and dudettes!
This is going to be an ultra short post because I am literally exhausted thanks to my dog!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Anyway, today is Monday the 19th of January, I know, I know, I haven't posted since Saturday but on Sunday Amy came over at 1:00 and we had the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! But by the time we had done everything we wanted to do it was 6:00pm and Amy had to go home and I had to help prepare dinner and then dinner went late and then I showed my parents my facebook page, if you are on facebook, add me! And then I had to wash up and then I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired that I went straight to bed at 8:30pm.
It was a busy day, so that's why I didn't post yesterday! But anyway, today I am going to be at home and just relaxing because Mum is at work....I might have to fight my brother for custody of the TV because he borrowed the first three Star Wars films from Blockbuster and is determined to watch them all before the end of the holidays.....Damn it! But it's ok because Amy lent me a book that is really good (I'm reading it at the moment, Amy, yay!) So that should be able to keep me occupied when I'm not writing my story....Oh! That's something I haven't told you guys about yet!!!! My latest story.....
Well I got the idea while I was in Gatton, it's something a bit different, a bit of history mixed in with a bit of fiction...I think you call it Historical Fiction, yeah that's it!! Well anyway I won't tell you too much about it except that it is going to have a sad ending which you won't see coming and it also involves bushrangers and a 15 year old girl (she ages to 23 by the end) Hopefully it will be enjoyed by everyone and I fully intend to try my hand at sending it to a publisher once I have finished it....and if one publisher rejects it then I will send it to another one....Did you know that Harry Potter got rejected by about 8 publishers before it got published????? And now it's an international bestseller!!!!! Those 8 publishers must be kicking themselves now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I will send this story to a certain few of my friends to read and edit and help me polish it before I send it to the publishers, so you guys will all be a part of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll go on this journey together I promise!!!!!!
School will be restarting soon and I am very excited, that is why I am not posting every day because my life is starting to get majorly busy again!!!!!!!!!! Though I will still keep this blog going when school starts again....I promise, my life will be extremely exciting then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways this afternoon I am going to visit my godsiblings, Allysa, Lachlan and Chloe...I am very excited about that so I will write about it tomorrow...YAY!!!!!
TTYL,
Jess.

No comments: