Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family/Girl stuff

Hey there faithful bloggers!
Sorry for the guys out there reading my blog because this is going to be a very girl orientated post....Keep reading by all means but don't say I haven't warned you!!
Well it is offical, I hate periods....For those girls out there who have not yet experienced these 'womanly wonders' you are extremely lucky!!! For a week every month I get the worst PMS, I am talking cramps (that squeezing sensation), sore legs, irritability the whole lot.
Though I probably get pretty mild PMS compared to others but to me it is like hell!!!
I have come up with a plan though, and here it is....Make guys have something that makes them feel like hell once a month!!! That will make all us girls feel better right? Then at least it's not just us!!!!
Sorry, I've had my rant now...It's just that I hate my PMS, yucky!
Ok, moving on now....I miss the object of my affection, god I sound like a stalker!
Just a warning, I am not a stalker...Please don't leave me friends!!!
I don't know why I miss him, I guess it's just that he is the cutest, funniest, nicest guy I know...He always makes me laugh and look at things in a different way.
I can trust him completely.
Maybe I should name him, but I would rather not....I miss him guys, please save me from myself!! But the thing is I don't even have the guts to ever say anything to him!! Boy am I ever in a deep hole?!
Also my brother is being a complete jerk! He always slams my taste in music, constantly!!! I only slam his every two months at the most but he slams mine everytime we are in the car together and listening to the radio!!!
Worse than that, my dad slams my taste in music too......It's like my family turns against me....I love them dearly, don't get me wrong, but sometimes they irritate me so much that I just want to...I don't know, ok, that's the PMS talking. But seriously they do annoy me sometimes, except for Mum, she is the best Mum in the world.
She never annoys me on purpose and we go shopping and everything together...Which we did today, that was nice...I really enjoyed it, we have the same taste. Kind of weird but also nice!
Anyway, do you want to know what my brother said when Beyonce's Single Ladies came on the radio???? He said that it was sung by whores!!! So I said it was only sung by one person and he said 'One whore then,' and I said 'She just got married,' and he said 'Probably her 8th marriage' and I said 'No, it's her first.'
That shut him up!!! Thank god! I don't think I could have stood any more!!!
My dad confuses me, he constantly teases me and sometimes it's funny but other times it is just annoying..
For example, last night I had just gotten home from Amy's house (the best time EVER!!!!!! btw) and I was talking about it and he just kept teasing and teasing me about everything, even when I was trying to talk about something serious. So I said 'I wish I had stayed at Amy's' I expected something from him but all I got was Mum saying: 'No honey, we'd miss you too much.' At least Mum would miss me! As for the others, I don't think they really care.
It's like that line from Gone With The Wind: 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.'
Ouch, that line hurts, it's like an arrow straight to the heart!!
But seriously, dad makes fun of everything I say...For example, I am trying to talk about something that interests me, a serious news article about O.J. Simpson and Dad makes it into some big joke and teasefest!! But then if Nick is talking about something like Politics, Dad is all ears and doesn't make a single joke!!!! But if I try to tell them my opinion on something political Dad teases me about it...again!!!
I asked Mum about it last night and she just said that that is the way he shows affection, because he comes from a family where they didn't show much physical affection so he is trying to be affectionate to me.
I asked why he doesn't tease Nick then and Mum said that in Dad's family they didn't show much affection to the guys, I guess that makes sense....I sure hope that is what it is because then I might be able to tolerate it!
Anyway I have to go to dinner, joy! At least I have Mum, she understands me and takes me seriously.
TTYL,
Jess (loving my friends and my Mum)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESS! JESS! JESSSSS!!!!!

Dude. We both get the same PMS. 'Cept I get MASSIVE migranes, and I nearly knock my little brother out...and I don't realise why I'm so poed.

By the way. I'm KACIE!!! -jumps around happily-

Who is your special guy? (I finally met someone...But if Amy ever reads this...she'll call him an old man again...I love my protectively loving friends. You too Jes...) -laughs-