Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today

Hey there faithful readers!
It seems that I am writing this blog just for my own amusement, I have not received a comment from anyone for weeks!
Oh well, if I am writing this for my own amusement it may be quite a short post. I am exhausted yet again because I have just returned from visiting my Grandma. Mum and I had to move around all her furniture in her bedroom and I am proud to say that it now looks heaps better! I also quite enjoyed it and Grandma told me that she wants a postcard sized photograph of me to put on her bedside table. That's really sweet of her, isn't it? (Oh wait I'm talking to myself) She is so nice to me.
Mum and I then went to the Fruit & Vege shop and we had a massive chat, I love it when we go out together, we always have these really big talks and I love them. Mum and I talk about absolutely everything, it's really awesome! She's the best mother in the world and doesn't meddle at all.
Anyway, my day was extremely boring, no one was online and all I could do was write my story, but I have the worst Writer's Block at the moment! You know, everything I write just leads to a dead end. It's ok though because my Writer's Block usually only lasts a day or two, which is great because I have heard of some authors getting Writer's Block that lasts for months. I couldn't stand that, my stories are like my children, I couldn't live without them.
Anyway, I am going to go back to watching TV (I love you all very very much) before I was watching Bewitched and now I am watching Australian Story. It is 5:43pm on Saturday 3rd of January.
TTYL,
Jess (I love you all, please post comments)

2 comments:

my life!!! said...

hey jess
dont think that just because no one leave a comment that thy dont read ive got no comments from anyone bar you!! so im in the same boat
but yeah ur blog rox!
love kat

Hes-all-mine said...

hey jess... really creepy thing about your blog..

I WAS WATCHING THE EXACT SAME SHOWS ON THE EXACT SAME DAY!!! Bewitched was the one about the witches and 'Miss Jasmine' and Australian Story was the one about the woman who was murdered by her husband because he didn't want her to take Zayla away from him... WOW!