Hi there everyone!
Well today was my first day of year 9!!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting but this morning, while I was getting dressed, the butterflies started coming!!!!
Luckily they soon disappeared and Mum and I picked up Amy from her house (complete with her brand new knee length socks!) and we went to school together.
The coolest thing that we did was step through the school gates together with linked arms, actually entering year 9 together....promising to support each other! How cool and symbolic is that?????
But anyway I am now in 9D and my care teacher: Ms Bowie is the coolest!!!! She's really nice and really really funny! Today was pretty boring though.....the first day of grade 8 was exciting but after a while today just got boring....lol! My brother was right! So anyway, we had care class for all of first period (Jen and I just chatted! YAY!) and then we had SOSE....Amy and I sat together and I think we kind of freaked our teacher out with our answers to her little 'happiness' quiz.........we put our hands up to say yes to all the same things....and it was unintentional!!!!!!! I will keep you updated on whether or not Ms Adams continues to get freaked out by us!!!!!
Then we period 3 we had Swimming Carnival nominations, boring! Swimming Carnival is on Friday and I am in one race....yay!!!! But I might enter more on the day if they want more swimmers for any races....that usually happens!!!!!
I was really glad to see my friends who were entering grade 8 settle in really well....they seemed to make friends quickly and have a good time!
Then we went to Music Extension for about 15 minutes and our teacher Ms McCrystal....I mean Mrs Nagel.....she got married on the holidays!!!!!!!!!!! And she looks so happy....anyway we are starting a unit called 'My favourite things' can you guess where that title comes from???? I'll tell you tomorrow...he he, something for you to think about!
Then in period four we did Interschool Sport selections...I am going into Recreational Sport (Rec. Sport for short!)
Then finally we got to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the best day but I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausted when I got home, I actually started crying for no apparent reason!!!!!! Though it is that time of the month so that probably explains it.....I was only crying for like a couple of minutes and then I just went and relaxed....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a really great day, it was sooooooooooooooooooo good to see everyone again!!!!!!!!! I think grade 9 is going to be a really good year!!!! I have heaps of awesome teachers......very friendly and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have Drama first period tomorrow than Music Extension then SOSE and then Science.......a pretty good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am really excited to be back to school in case you can't tell!!!!!!!
I'll stop writing now before I kill you all with my excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll write again tomorrow, hopefully, I think all the work is actually going to start tomorrow.....today was pretty easy and it was great fun, but I am very excited about the actual work starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're back at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL,
Jess (I had a really really fun day back at school seeing all my friends, love you all!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment