Saturday, January 17, 2009

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there faithful blog followers!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't written for 5 whole days, I am sure you are all crying your little hearts out wondering if I am ok and what I have been up to....lol, that is a funny thought!
Anyways yesterday (Friday 16th) at 5:00pm I got home from my bestie Morgan's house in Gatton. I had the greatest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got there on Wednesday afternoon at 1:00pm and we went to buy baby chickens for their family!!! We bought four little ones......One for each of the girls!! They were so cute and we spent hours and hours cuddling them!!!
Then on Wednesday night we watched Mamma Mia, that movie is so awesome.....Someone should really tell Pierce Brosnan never to sing again, although he is a great actor and an absolute hottie!!! Sorry about that, I know he is like 50 but still he was the best James Bond ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, then we went to bed and talked for like an hour about anything and everything in the world (that is why she is my bestie because she rules!!!!!)
So on Thursday we woke up at 9:00 and had to rush to get ready to go to the Darling Downs Zoo. We got there and looked at all the animals, there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many!!!!! I bought five peacock feathers at their gift shop (that cost me $5.00) and I also found another one so now there are 6 peacock feathers sitting in a vase in my room, they are gorgeous!!! Going to the zoo was great, me and Morgan had a great time!!!!!
While we were there we saw a Llama, which was really odd looking....so we were feeding it animal pellets that we were given on entry to the zoo when suddenly he sneezed.....ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up with animal pellets all over my face, on my chin and in my chair!!!!!! Morgie had to help me clean it off using a hat, it was really funny!!!!! I mean come on, how many people can honestly say that they have been spat on by a llama???? Not many at all!!!!!
Then we left the zoo and went to Toowoomba to go shopping, I bought a cute necklace from Diva and Morgie bought a headband for school.
Then we got home and played some more with the chickens. That night we watched The Devil Wears Prada (another classic Meryl Streep movie) I absolutely love any movie with Anne Hathaway in it, she is a fabulous actress!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So then we went to bed early without talking much at all because we were both sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausted!!!!!!!
On Thursday we just hung out around the house and had the greatest time, we get along so well and laugh and joke the whole time!!!! I won't tell you everything because it is my special time with Morgie (I only get to see her 4 times a year!) that I want to keep close to me.
So now I am here, writing this to you guys......Hopefully you are all reading this because you love me, yay!! I am excited about school and will be getting my supplies and stuff on Thursday.
TTYL,
Jess (very happy but extremely exhausted!!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know, that if you find a peacock feather, it's bad luck to keep it for yourself? You have to give it to another person, and that's the same if you buy one? You have to give them to other people.

We learned that when I got our primary school's peacock feathers.

My little brother got one and I got one and we swapped.