Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yahoo!!!!

Hey there faithful blog followers!
Well this is a very important time in history...want to know why???? Well at 2:00AM our time tomorrow morning the first black president of the United States will offically be sworn in. I am a proud supporter of Barack Obama and believe that he will lead the United States in the right direction and into the future.
I think I know what you want to hear, you want to know if I am going to get out of my warm bed at 2:00AM to watch this historic event....well the answer is no, I won't be emerging from my room and neither will the rest of my family. The reason is that it will be replayed on every single channel at every single news break throughout the day so I will probably get to see Barack Obama being sworn in about a gazillion times!!!!
But still, it is a brilliant achievement for him to even get elected, I feel so proud and I think that this could really help the world. You know, lead us all in the right direction.
But enough about America and Barack Obama. On to what happened yesterday!
Well I had a pretty boring day, just writing my story, reading my book (thanks Amy!), watching TV and playing Guitar Hero (I'm getting good now!)
And then Mum arrived home and we went to visit my godsiblings....Well that was eventful!!!!
The twins, Allysa and Lachlan, were throwing the biggest tantrums the whole entire time!!!!! It was terrible!!!!!!!!! But little Chloe (who has delays) was being the biggest darling ever, she was being so sweet and kind and did everything I asked her to, which is a big change! And she was acting like a big sister to Allysa and Lachlan, when they were throwing tantrums she put her arm around them and comforted them. And then Gail (their mother) was telling Allysa to ask me if she could have a biscuit and Allysa was acting cheeky and just hiding her face and refusing to say anything. Chloe did the most darling thing and nudged Allysa gently and said: 'Ask and you can have a biscuit Ally,' and when Allysa didn't say anything Chloe said it again!!!! This is an amazing improvement for Chloe and I was so proud of her!!!!
Allysa was being very violent towards Chloe, trying to push her down the stairs and things but Chloe just ignored her!!! Chloe took my hand and kept giving me hugs and talking properly to me (ususally I don't understand what she says), it was so great to see her acting like a normal 7 year old!!!
And Chloe was participating in the games and everything, it was brilliant to see her having so much fun and just being a normal little girl....usually she is so tired because of all the tablets she has to take to control her epilepsy but today she wasn't!!!! Dad thinks that it was because she was matured a little and grown taller so her levels have adjusted and she is able to function normally now!!!!!
I was so proud of Chloe but Allysa and Lachlan were being terrible, that was very sad for me to see them throwing so many tantrums and just being naughty kids...They are in desperate need of discipline but I think that their parents are just exhausted from having all three kids home for 6 weeks that they are too tired to follow through with punishments. Because usually they are pretty good at discipline.
But overall I had a good day with them.......Mostly with Chloe, I simply can't express how happy and proud I am!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, today I am going with Mum and Nick to his appointment with someone or other, it's a two hour drive so hopefully I will be able to finish my book....yay!!!
TTYL,
Jess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's awesome that she was acting like...an awesome child! I've met a couple of kids in Prep two years ago, like that. She seems a nice kid, too.

Allysa and Lachlan sound like me and my little brother, having all these fights...only I don't chuck temper tantrums. Ha ha...(Little voice: Can you be sure of that, Kacie?)