Hi there everyone!
Ok, I know what you're thinking....you don't want this to be another post about politics and I assure you that it won't be, I just have on thing I would like to say:
BARACK OBAMA IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and really excited about this new era of government. I think with Barack Obama leading the United States that relations with Australia can only improve and that we might have a real chance of ending the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan.
When I woke up this morning it was 5:30 so by the time I got downstairs it was 5:45 then I spent from 5:45 till about 8:00 watching al the proceedings in the United States (via TV of course).
Naturally Barack Obama had already taken the presidental oath but I got up in time to see the live coverage of the luncheon (a fancy word for lunch) and hear the breaking news that Ted Kennedy had suffered a seizure.....I pray that he will be alright.
Then I spent more than an hour watching Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and their two daughters 10 year old Malia and 7 year old Sasha, make their way in the presidental limo down Pennyslvania Avenue and into the White House.
It took them a very long time seeing as they were only going about 1km an hour!!! Which is really slow, but it was worth waiting all that time to see them walk inside the White House. As soon as they were inside it was pretty much all over, so I turned off the TV and came upstairs to eat breakfast and write this.
Now, what else should I talk about??????????????????????????????????????????
Umm, I don't know........Oh wait! Yes I do, you see yesterday was ultra boring so I don't really have anything to say about it....So I'll write a poem right now just for you guys:
Friendship
Friendship equals love
Friendship means hope
Friendship equates to support
Friendship brings laughter
but most of all
Friendship is to the sum to you
Dancing
Dancing in the rain
it's not the same
without you.
Dancing in the street
it isn't complete
without you.
Dancing in the sky
it isn't the right time
without you.
Dancing in the theatre
I can't come any nearer
without you.
Dancing in class
it all falls apart
without you.
Dancing in my room
I know you'll be there soon
and all will be complete
with you.
Music
Life is a dance
But I can't hear the music.
I'm moving side to side
not knowing where to turn.
The rhythm and the steps
are hidden deep inside
the tresses of my mind.
I leap and I jump
but I can't seem to find the way,
to make the music play.
But when you're here
there is music.
When you're with me
I can feel the rhythm.
When you're near
the steps emerge,
like children
returning home.
When we're close,
the music becomes louder
I can feel the steps flowing
through my body.
I'm the dancer and
you are my music.
Without you,
nothing makes sense.
Well there you are, three different poems....Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think....
I just made these up by the way, when I was writing them here I was writing them for the first time!!!! :D
I don't know if they're good or not so tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what today will bring but I know I can survive it because I know that everyone who reads this is behind me :D
I will tell you about everything tomorrow and then I shall be off to buy my school supplies.....6 more days till school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see everyone again and to learn all about Drama and Music and History and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL,
Jess <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You were up that early, jess? I was still waking up. Haha...But then again, I did go to bed at something like...10:30...nearly 11. =]
I watched it on Sunrise for a little bit - W00T! GO BARACK OBAMA! (Oh, Yeah, I'm happy about that too.)
yo jess I think your your poems are great!!!! hahaha youll make a great teacher at that aspect!!!! and yeah I agree GO BARACK OBAMA he's going to change the world!!! WOOT
T.W
Post a Comment