Monday, December 8, 2008

Awesome Day!!!!!!!!

Hey dudes and dudettes,
I had an awesome day!!!!!! As I said yesterday the year 8's and 9's went to Wet 'n' Wild and it was absolutely awesome!!!!!!! I just wish that we had had more time to go on more rides but I still went on heaps of rides. Me, Jen, Amy, Katarina P., Katarina S and Kacie all went together and it was really really fun!!!!!!!!!!! A great day, absolutely the best!!!! Though I swear that if my certain crush ever asks me to be his girlfriend I am definitely taking him shopping!!! He needs some serious fashion advice, I mean he was wearing blue boardshorts (that's fine) but also a blue rashie (blue and blue is definitely a no-no!!!!!) I was almost shuddering, it was horrific!!!!!!
The highlight of the day was definitely Kitty giving me and Ash our friendship necklaces, I got a blue one and Ash got a pink one, Kitty had a purple one. It was awesome because Ash's favourite colour is pink, mine is blue and Kitty's fav colour purple. They are so beautiful, I am really really happy.
Tomorrow I am giving Kitty, Ash, Amy, Jen, Tristan, Sammie, Katarina S and Katrina their Christmas presents. I still have to wrap them though and that's going to be a massive job!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they all like their presents, I am really happy about what I chose, I think they are all individual and match the right person.
I am really massively excited about Christmas now, it's soooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!!! I am really excited about my presents, hopefully I'll get a mobile phone and the Paramore album I want.
Anyways, have to go now and wrap some presents.
Jess.

No comments: