Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Days (Hey that was a show!)

Hey there guys and girls!
Well this will be a short post because I am a little tired. I only got 7 1/2 hours sleep last night and I usually get 9 hours so I really want a big night's sleep tonight.
Well today was busy!!! Mum and I went out this morning to finish off the Christmas shopping, we finally bought the camera for Grandma and Grandpa which was great!! It is a gorgeous silver one and it is absolutely tiny!!! We also got them a camera bag, I hope they like it!!
I can't actually remember the other presents we bought, that's how tired I am!
But when we got home I just chilled out, I watched TV came on my laptop and just generally relaxed....It was great!!
Then Nick finally got home this afternoon and Alex came too....Not very expected on my part and I was not very happy to see him! I couldn't fully relax while those two were playing Guitar Hero on full volume!! Brothers!!!!
While Alex was there Mum and I locked ourselves in her room and wrapped heaps and heaps of Christmas presents.
Then Alex finally left and I could relax properly. I just chilled out completely again, I don't remember what I do....Boy am I forgetful tonight!!!!
But then at about 6:00 I went for a swim, it was gorgeous!!! The water was beautifully warm and I just had the best time......Hopefully I will have time to swim every day or at least every second day! I am trying to improve my backstoke which is my worst swimming stroke. Also I want to improve my speed in Butterfly.
Christmas is almost here and I am very very excited.....
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, I'm going to bed (it's 8:40pm and I'm tired)
TTYL,
Jess (very, very tired but happy and looking forward to Christmas)

No comments: