Friday, December 12, 2008

First Day of Fun Holidays!!!!!!

Hi there everyone,
Well my first day of holidays is almost at an end. And it has been great!!! Let me start at this morning.
Well I woke up at 6:30 and watched some telly then I ate breakfast at about 7:30, French Toast, yummy! Then I went up to my room and did an hour and a bit of reading (I'm reading Mao's Last Dancer, I highly recommend it!) Then at about 9:30 I went on my laptop, wrote a bit of my story, chatted heaps to my friends!!!!! And went on Club Penguin, a great website! So all in all I had a pretty good morning.
The next time I looked at the clock it was 12:30, ah, time flies when you're having fun!!!!! So I went downstairs, Mum had gotten home from doing P&C stuff and she boiled Nick and I an egg each for lunch. Then Mum and I had a big chat and went shopping. I got a haircut and I think she bought one of my Christmas presents. We were admiring these absolutely gorgeous sparkly shawl and I said I liked the pink one so she sent me off to look at something else so I think she bought it for me!!! I'm really excited, it is gorgeous!!! Mum and I then went and bought Christmas decorations for my godsiblings (Ally, Lachie and Chloe) and a book for Chloe, we have to buy books for Ally and Lachie still. Also I got a haircut, it's shorter now and that's really really nice. Especially with this amazingly hot weather!!!! I also got my eyebrows waxed, I get them done every so often when they grow too much. Though I'm not one of those people who get the ultra thin ones, I just get them sculpted a little and keep my original shape.
Anyway we got home at 3:15 and I took a shower while Mum took Nick to work (he does filing at the Doctor's). Then I got into some relaxing clothes (aka my trackies) and watched TV.
Also the most exciting thing of the day, I got my report card!! I was really surprised at myself (in a good way) cause I got all A's in every single subject, even Science which is my worst subject!!! Mum was really proud and it was just the best thing ever, also my dog Holly got all embarassed and went and laid with her back to us. It was really cute!
Oh and this morning Mum called my grandparents and said that we would be arriving in Bunderburg on Christmas Eve...which is what I wanted! Dad only wanted to go on Christmas Day but me and Mum won!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, perhaps you remember my promise that I would let you read my story. Well part one will probably come tomorrow, I've tried to get it to download today but it's not working so hopefully it will tomorrow.
But still don't hold your breath.
TTYL,
Jess (on her first day of holidays, signing off!)

No comments: