Hello my little friends,
Well the title of this post says it all, why are things not resolved?
This problem is ongoing I want things to be better right now! But I don't know what to do, I have receieved so many emails from the boy in question but I do not know how to reply. So I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to reply to his emails until he tells me what I want to hear.
Perhaps you are wondering what that is? Well, it doesn't have to be these exact words it just has to have the feeling of sincerity.
I want to know that I am not being taken for granted, I want to know that he can support me. He's not a boyfriend, he's just a friend but I expect support from my friends. I expect them to give me everything I give them.
Here's my idea of the perfect apology, no matter what the crime is...This is what has to be done to win me back.
"Jess, I know what I did was wrong. It was terrible of me, I realise now exactly how special you are to me. Without your friendship/love I feel lost and alone. I need to know that you forgive me. I will do anything in my power to make amends for my mistake. I will even build a time machine to go back and solve the problem so none of this unpleasantness would ever occur. I hope that everything can go back to normal between us."
There that's the gist of it. I would love it if they made it really personal, I don't know. People are complicated, fake apologies are stupid same with apologies where you say you are sorry and then blame the other person for everything. You would be better off not apologising at all.
Anyways that's my big grumble. I just want things to be resolved but I'm not going to back down, definitely not. I remember my rant from last night....GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not backing down. I'm not going to let anyone boss me around. I'm not going to solve problems for someone if they take me for granted. I want to be needed but I also want people to help me as well! I want support and I want kindness....I want....I don't know what I want.
But I guess the one thing i do want is a sincere apology. Oh well, maybe it'll come tomorrow.
At least Christmas is coming, that'll cheer me up. And Kitty cheers me up too, I'm so glad we are friends! Our theme song is now 'We Are Family!'
I especially love the line that goes...'I've got all my sisters with me' except we can change it to 'I've got my sister with me!' We stick by each other through thick and thin and give each other all our support. Ash is another one of my great friends same with Amy and Lauren and Jen and.....I'm going to run out of room if I list all my great friends!!!!!!! I have too many!!!
After my sad post last night I got bombarded with emails and messages comforting me, I have the greatest friends in the world. I love you all, Kitty, Ash, Lauren, Amy, Jen....Everyone!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your love and support this year, I don't know where I'd be without you all, probably down a hole rocking back and forth and sucking my thumb!
I love you all.
TTYL,
Jess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw, I feels honoured, my name is in the blog...*pokes it*
.....if Tristan gives you that perfect apology word to word I hope you know he has been readin your blog, lol.
hey jess,
we love you too!
Amester
Post a Comment