Monday, December 29, 2008

Great great great great great great great day!

Hey there guys and girls!
Well I had an awesome day today...I went to Southbank with Kitty and Ash and that was really really cool.
We went swimming, made sandcastles (it's a little kid thing but it's actually really fun!) then Kitty and I buried Ash and made her look like a mermaid....it actually looked really good! I was impressed at our artisitic ability!
We also had sand fights, but we were very careful not to hit other people....Ash and Kitty got more sand on them than I did because I didn't chase after them with sand (that's a perk of being a goody goody!)
We had donuts and other junk for lunch which was really cool. Then we swam some more and caught the bus to Garden City to do some shopping. Everything is really expensive at the moment, how annoying!
But anyways I brought this really cute skirt that is all flowery and summery, just like me! (I hope!)
I also brought two packets of six bracelets, all proceeds going to 'Reach Out' which is a youth organisation. I got four of them and gave four to both Kitty and Ash. Two of them say words and the other two are just coloured bands.
My two word ones say: Strength and the other one says Respect.
I am glad I got those two words because those are two things that are very important to me. I believe that all people deserve Respect, no matter what. You also must have Respect for yourself and your opinons.
I believe that Strength is very important took. I don't think that anyone is born with Strength, I believe that it you grow strength, the strength to cope with anything life throws at you. I also believe that you need strength to help your friends and loved ones when things get tough for them. It can be hard trying to be a tower of strength, you need strength to be able to remain optimistic no matter what.
Hopefully I possess both those things! Respect and Strength, respect and strength, respect and strength.
After shopping we took the bus home so I got home at 4:30pm.....I've just been relaxing but now I'm ready to write!
Anyway, just surfing the web tonight I realised something. So many people have extremely narrow minds. I am going to lay down a few facts right now!
1. Homosexuals/bisexuals are not freaks
2. Being either homosexual or bisexual does not make a person bad or cruel
3. Homosexuals and bisexuals deserve respect just like straight people
4. Homosexuality and bisexuality have been traced back to DNA, so stop critcising homosexuals and bisexuals....They didn't do anything wrong!
5. Religion is a choice
6. People should not be allowed to try to convert people
7. Tolerance is the main thing taught in all religions but does anyone practise it?
That's about all the points I have to say at the moment, but I hope that makes you think!
I love you all but now I have to go have dinner.
TTYL,
Jess (very tired after a great day!)

No comments: