Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Everything is Perfect for Christmas

Hey there,
Well this may be the last post for a while and it will probably be a short one. There won't be any internet in Bundaberg which is where I will be from tomorrow until the 27th. We don't leave until 3:30 tomorrow afternoon (Christmas Eve) but I will be busy cooking all day with Mum, we are cooking a chicken to take for Christmas Day and meringues and stuff like that, it is going to be awesome!
I just want to let all you guys know that everything has been sorted out, I am very happy at the moment because I know now that ALL my friends are awesome, every single one of them, even the boy who caused me all this trouble.
He is truly sweet and has probably been reading my blog because he sent me a gorgeous apology which was his own personal version of the apology I wrote in my blog yesterday!
I guess everything has been worked out ready for Christmas, all my friends are the best and I am very very happy. I am looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and then spending some time just relaxing before coming back home.
After I come home everything is going to be busy before 2009 arrives, I am planning heaps of cool activities for me now that I have recovered from my first year of High School.
I have decided that I am going to do some New Year's Resolutions on New Year's Eve. I have always thought that this was a stupid tradition, I mean you never keep your resolutions anyway. But I have now realised that this tradition isn't silly, it's not about actually achieving your goals (though it's good if you do!) it's actually about acknowledging stuff you can improve on and making a promise to yourself that you will at least try to improve.
Well my promises (which I haven't figured out yet) are going to be done in front of all my friends. How will I do this? Well I will post my New Year's Resolutions on this blog. Then you can all help me to achieve them!
I am very excited about Christmas but I am also very tired, I don't know how much sleep I will get tomorrow night. I think I will be too excited! So I had better go to bed now.
If I don't talk to you guys until after Christmas I have five words to say to you guys:
MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO!
And I have another four words for all my friends out there:
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Thanks for your wonderful response to my blog this year....I am truly in debt to all of you.
TTYL,
Jess.
Special shout-out to my friends: Kitty, Kit-Kat, Ash, Amy, Jen, Lauren, Morgan, Tristan and anyone else I may have missed.....You know how you are!! I love you all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN!

No comments: