Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sing, Act, Write.....I'm exhausted!!!

Hi there faithful blog followers!
Well it's been another exciting day in the:
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL BEFORE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we had Sex Education for first period then Drama then Sex Education again for third period then in forth period I had choir practise. Tomorrow afternoon me and about ten other year 8 and 9 students are going to the Royal Children's Hospital to sing carols to the sick kids. I am looking forward to it though we will only get back at either 5:45 or 6:00 but I am still really excited. We get to talk to the little kids and they are allowed to come and sing with us, we can hold their hands and kneel down with them to help them sing.....I am really excited about that part, little kids are so cute and adorable!!! We are singing so many songs but the ones that sound the best are: Away in A Manger and Silent Night. Frosty the Snowman sounds pretty good too though. I have met a really nice girl called Shanise, she is in grade 9 and stands next to me. She is really funny and totally awesome!!! When the two of us sing the really high notes together they sound absolutely awesome!!! On my other side is Amy and we have a good chuckle in between songs, great fun!!!! Jen stands in front of me and she's a heap of fun too!!! Kitty is playing Cello for some of the songs and singing in some to which is totally cool too, almost all my friends are going tomorrow! We leave at 2:40 straight after school and yeah, so we get heaps of time at the hospital with the kids!!!! When we were recruiting people for this excursion Mr Wharton (a really cool teacher and our choir master) asked my crush to join us but he said no, I was almost begging him and when he said no I gave him a real scowl!!! It was so funny.
Anyway I am regretting going to Wet 'n' Wild yesterday because I am sunburnt all over my chest just above where my tankini came to, it was really painful last night but at least I'm not the only one. Kitty got sunburnt all over her face and her back, poor thing!!
I gave everyone their Christmas presents today and I think they all really liked them. Kitty put on her necklace and earrings straight away, Ash started eating her chocolate, Amy put on her bracelet straight away, Jen played with her bracelet for a good ten minutes after I gave it to her, Sammie was really happy about the earrings and gave me a massive hug, Tristan really liked his sheep, Katarina put on her French Horn brooch on straightaway and Katrina put her pig keyring on her tie and wore it for the rest of the day, showing it to everyone!!!
Today was really fun except for Sex education, who would have guessed that it was so difficult to put on a condom!!! It was all especially gross because I don't want to have sex before I get married anyway, kissing, hugging, holding hands and cuddling I'm fine with but I am certainly not having sex with anyone until I get married. I have made myself a promise and I intend to keep it.
Drama was sooooooooooo much fun today!! It was awesome, we got to play wink murder, do freezeframes and stuff like that. It was with Miss McCrystal and Ms Jones which was absolutely brilliant!!! I've told you before and I'll tell you again that I absolutely love Drama and acting!!! It is the most beautiful artform and a brilliant way to express yourself and your feelings!!
I had the best day but now I'm absolutely exhausted.....so now I have to go. I will probably write some more of my story today but like I keep saying, don't hold your breath!!
I don't know if I will get to write tomorrow because we will get home later than usual but I am get a chance.
Anyway, till next time.
Jess.

No comments: