Sunday, December 7, 2008

Learning every day

Hi there fellow bloggers!
Well, so far I'm doing well, I've managed to write in my blog two days running! I must say that I'm very proud of myself!
What did I do today? Well I went shopping with Mum this morning which was really fun, I was wearing an awesome outfit that actually made me look like I had a figure! We went to Garden City, boy, I love that place, it was so busy but really really fun. I bought Christmas presents for all my friends and now I'm well and truely broke! But I think I chose good presents (I hope so!) I also finished my Christmas list last night and its looking good, hopefully I'll get a new phone and a handbag and the Paramore album from last year!!!!! I love Paramore, totally awesome!!! Anyway, after we got home from the shops Mum and I both had a snack and then it was off to the gym. Boy did we do a workout or what?! It was intense but really fun and satisfying.
It's an absolute scorcher today! So hot that I feel like I'm in a volcano, it's definitely going to be boiling for Christmas which by the way I am really looking foward to!
I'm sitting here in my school sport shorts and my fav t-shirt that says: 'Little Miss Chatterbox' ahhhh so true!! But still, it's definitely not a good look!
You're probably wondering how the story's coming along, well it's going good, if I could get a chance to actually write some of it! I've been so busy today, it's been absolutely mad!! Though you guys are probably glad that I didn't forget about you!!!!!!!!
Well, guess what I'm really excited about??????? Give up? Well I'll tell you, tomorrow all the grade 8s and grade 9s from our school are going to Wet 'n' Wild for the day!!!! I am really excited. Me and Amy and Jen are going to go on all these awesome rides. Amy has never been to Wet 'n' Wild so me and Jen are organising for her to go on the best rides!!!!! I am really really excited!!!! And cause the grade 9's are going too that means that my little crush will be there!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to god that I hope he doesn't wear a rashie, though everytime we've been swimming at school he has been wearing one.
Anyway, all this weekend I've been absolutely captivated by the O.J. Simpson news, about him being found guilt, etc. etc. But what really interested me was how he didn't get convicted of the 1994 murder that he was put on trial for. I've been researching and it seems to me that he really should have gone to jail for that......I mean all the evidence!!! But anyway I've just been researching it cause it interests me, I do that a lot with anything on the news.
I'm also currently interested in the Shannon Matthews case, I mean how could a mother do that to her daughter? To sedate and then kidnap your daughter and put her through awful things that will scar her for life just for money? You would have to be pretty desperate!
Well, I have to go and write some more of my story (like I said: Don't hold your breath!)
TTYL,
Jess.

No comments: