Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping!!!

Hello girls (and guys!)
Well it's offically only 8 days till Christmas, getting excited yet???? I sure am!!!! Mum and I finished our Christmas shopping today, it was really really fun!!! I feel heaps better today, I just have a sore throat and a blocked nose now!!! I sound really nice (I'm being sarcastic, I sound like a dying cat!)
I didn't get a chance to write my story today because when Mum and I got home I was exhausted and cause I am still sick Mum said I should have a restful afternoon. I was all ready to go and babysit for Nick's violin teacher while he had his lesson but then she called and cancelled because she had to stay at work longer.
I was really really really annoyed because I was very much looking forward to it!!! Ah well, tomorrow Mum and I are going out again to buy my brother's Christmas presents and then I have to go browse while Mum buys my presents.
Then we are coming home, relaxing for like ten minutes and heading out to visit my godsiblings!!! That is always heaps of fun, they are the most adorable kids in the world!!! Though they always wear me out so I may not get a chance to write a post tomorrow. We get to give them their Christmas presents (decorations for their tree) and Allysa and Lachlan (the twins) their Birthday presents.....These are two books, I chose them today....They are really cute books!!! I got Lachlan a 'Mr Tickles' book (from the Little Miss and Mr Men series) and I got Allysa a 'Little Miss Giggles' book. I hope they like them.....I think they will!
The twins will be very excited tomorrow because they get to come home from daycare early because we are coming!!! Chloe (7) will probably be pestering Gail all day saying 'When are they coming?' 'Are they coming soon?'
They are the most adorable kids in the world. I love them with all my heart, pity I only get to see them in the holidays.
Anyways, I have to go, dinner time.
TTYL,
Jess.

1 comment:

Hes-all-mine said...

hey jess were you heading home at about 12 today? i was going out and i could have sworn i saw you and your mum!