I AM OFFICALLY ON HOLIDAYS AS OF NOW!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am really happy, Christmas is coming and so is New Years......It's going to be heaps of fun.
Though today was the most boring day in the world. First of all we didn't get to go swimming, then for the first two periods we did stupid worksheets. But then came the fun part, every person in the school (only like 100) squeezed into the Performing Arts Theatre and we all watched Karate Kid for the last two periods of the day. Karate Kid is an awesome movie, for anyone who hasn't watched it you have to watch it right now!!! Stop reading my blog, and go and rent it out. It is an absolute classic and super funny. Everyone was cackling away and it was just awesome.
Plus for third period my little crush was sitting in front of me, he was adorable, just sitting there!!! Then in fourth period he was sitting diagonally behind me....It was awesome!!! I kept craning my neck around to look at him.
After school, I was walking up to the Uniform Shop to meet Mum when I saw him walking out of school. So I gathered up all my guts and shouted:
"Hey Josh!"
He looked up and looked at me, I almost melted into the concrete. I then shouted:
"Merry Christmas!"
He smiled and shouted back:
"You too!"
It was the best way to end the year.....He is the cutest guy in the whole world! I love him to bits, oh god, I hope next year he'll ask me out......I hope he will!!!!
Anyway, during the first two periods I wrote some poems, here are the best two. I don't usually like writing poetry (I'm more a story person) but today I managed to write some half decent ones. Please comment and tell me what you think of them.
My Friend
A whisper of breath on my neck
And as I turn around
I realise that it's you back there
My shy, silent friend
As you watch me walk
I wonder what you're thinking
You look like me, walk like me
Surely you will think like me
But as the clouds draw closer
I realise that you've gone
You've sprinted away, left me here
But soon you shall return
For you could never leave me
You are bound to me forever
My shy, silent friend
Broken
Can it be fixed?
Will anyone bother to heal it?
Is there a hospital for such a thing?
No, it will remain as it is
Broken as glass smashed to the floor
For you smashed my heart
Did it mean nothing to you?
I trusted you, do you even miss me?
No, you stand strong as ever
How I long to be in your arms again
Though it can never happen
I will survive, I can be strong
Though this heart will never heal
I miss you, your jokes, your smile
I smiled for you, I joked for you
But most of all
I loved you
A whisper of breath on my neck
And as I turn around
I realise that it's you back there
My shy, silent friend
As you watch me walk
I wonder what you're thinking
You look like me, walk like me
Surely you will think like me
But as the clouds draw closer
I realise that you've gone
You've sprinted away, left me here
But soon you shall return
For you could never leave me
You are bound to me forever
My shy, silent friend
Broken
Can it be fixed?
Will anyone bother to heal it?
Is there a hospital for such a thing?
No, it will remain as it is
Broken as glass smashed to the floor
For you smashed my heart
Did it mean nothing to you?
I trusted you, do you even miss me?
No, you stand strong as ever
How I long to be in your arms again
Though it can never happen
I will survive, I can be strong
Though this heart will never heal
I miss you, your jokes, your smile
I smiled for you, I joked for you
But most of all
I loved you
See if you can figure what 'My Friend' is about, think carefully!!! Also, Broken is dedicated to anyone who has ever had their heart broken (guys as well as girls!)
Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of my poems!!! I can't wait for tomorrow because I can do whatever I want all day because it's HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I have to go,
TTYL,
Jess.
Anyway I have to go,
TTYL,
Jess.

2 comments:
hey i read your blogs everyday and plus im ur friend
i look forward to reading your blogs pver the hoildays
c ya soon
love, ur little sis
kat xoxox
I bet it is about a shadow ^.^
Post a Comment