Well hello all!
I'm posting later than usual, it's currently 8:40pm. I just needed some time to relax today, man it's been a hectic day!!! But that's my life!!!
Let's start with this morning. It was pretty average, I'm slowly getting over the flu, I now only have a stuffed nose which in turn gives me an upset tummy (snot runs from nose into stomach, in case you're wondering why you feel sick when you have a cold/flu) so I ate a boiled egg for breakfast and watched some TV. Then Mum and I gave Holly a pat and woke up my brother. He had to be at his friend's house at 12:00.
So there was a mad rush for him to get ready because we had to leave at 10:40 cause we had to do some errands beforehand. So Mum, Nick and I went to Officeworks to look for a camera for our grandparents for Christmas (my aunty and uncle who live in China are giving them plane tickets to come visit them so we are getting them a camera for that trip!) We found a really cheap one that is still really really good and simple to use. Then Nick drove us to Blockbuster to return some DvDs and borrow a Wii game for Nick to take to his friend's house. Nick's on his learners and is actually a pretty good driver, though I will never tell him that!!!
We drove to Nick's friend's house and dropped him off there. He and some other friends are seeing Quantum of Solace tomorrow at Southbank. Nick went inside and Mum and I went to the Hyperdome.
Well! Inside the shops people are all Christmas spirit and good cheer but in the carpark, well that's a different story!!! We spent like 20 minutes trying to find a carpark, it was absolutely nuts!!! But when we finally got inside we went straight to J-B Hi-Fi (a CD and DvD store) we had like 6 different Christmas presents to buy there so that took us a while. When we finally left I was feeling dehydrated so Mum and I went to the coffee shop and I bought a bottled water and Mum got a cappucino. So we then wandered around the shops, going into different stores and buying the few Christmas presents left over.
Then Mum shooed me away so she could buy my Christmas presents. I went into Angus & Robinson (a book store) and browsed the teenage books there.
Well I found 'The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants' series and managed to buy the first one! I am really excited about reading it!! It's great because I'm almost finished Mao's Last Dancer (which is the ultimate read, read it now!) and then I can go straight onto Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants!!
So then Mum and I were finished and came home, but it was 2:00 and we had to leave like an hour later to visit my godsiblings.
Visiting them was the best fun in the world!!!!! They are adorable (as I've mentioned!) and such great fun!!!! We played so many games, I just love them to death!! We played Rory the Racing Car (a game made up by Lachlan), Lightning McQueen (ditto), Hide and Seek (you're an idiot if you don't know this game!) and many others!! I just had an awesome time!!
Plus their mum was impressed by my report card which I was really really happy about, she even showed it to her husband and asked him if he would be proud if I was his daughter! How sweet is that?!
Anyways what made the visit even more fun was that in the car to and from their place Mum and I listened to heaps of cool songs from my mp3 player in the car. I belted out the words to all the songs and Mum didn't care, Nick always complains that I am a terrible singer (I probably am!) But I was even worse today because of my cold but I still managed to reach the high notes and Mum said I was singing well! I told her that I am usually quite terrible and I was even more so today and she laughed!!
I tell you it was great to belt out words without anyone caring what I sounded like!! I am really starting to get excited about Rochedale Revue for next year, all this singing and acting is making me very very happy!!!
Unfortunately I didn't get time to write more than a paragraph of my story today, it sucks that I didn't get a chance to write more!! Oh well, after Christmas things should quieten down!!!
Anyways, I have to go now. Wow! I've been writing for half an hour!!
TTYL,
Jess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment