Hey there dudes and dudettes!
Well the second day of holidays is almost at an end and it was a bit of good, a bit of bad....The bad was that I was really sad for no reasons. I think I am missing my friends. Ahhhh well, I felt better after I had a bit of a cry and asked Mum what was wrong with me. She said that it was normal because I had been looking forward to holidays so much and then they arrived and well....it was a bit of an anti-climax.
So, today what did I do? Well I watched some TV early this morning, before anyone else was awake, then I ate breakfast and went on my laptop for a while.
At 11:30 Mum and I then went to the gym for a 45 minute workout....and I do mean workout...it was exhausting!!!! After that we dropped into the shops and picked up so groceries and I bought some chocolate (a must if you are feeling down!)
So we got home at like 1:30 and ate lunch then I watched some of my 'Everybody Loves Raymond' DvD and ate some chocolate. Dad went golfing, Mum had a nap (of course) and Nick was on the computer (he always is!)
So at about 4:00 I came upstairs and went on my laptop, which is where I am now, listening to my radio and working on my blog and playing on club penguin. Oh and chatting to my friends, yay! I love my friends, I think I've already mentioned that!
It's now an hour later and I'm still here, I don't think I'll be moving for a while. It's really comfortable here, I'm talking to Manny and Amy, well mostly Manny (he's a boy) cause Amy hasn't spoken in a while.
Well, I don't think I'm doing much tomorrow so my entries may not be as riverting but....Oh! That's right, on Thursday me and Mum are going to visit my godsiblings, Ally, Lachie and Chloe. That will be really really fun, they always exhaust me but it's always awesome fun cause they are so young and young kids make me really happy!
It's almost Christmas I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I love going to Bunderburg and I will be taking my laptop so I will be able to keep you posted on all the chaos that happens there every year!! Part of the fun of having really really religious grandparents and having to sit through ten minute graces every meal and a two hour church service on Christmas morning. I wrapped some Christmas presents this afternoon and Mum and Dad decided on what they were getting me this morning, unfortunately I don't know!!!!
Yeah! I'm listening to Britney Spear's Circus, I love that song, it's her best work! Anyway my story still won't let me open it so I can't post it today....Hopefully tomorrow, I hope I haven't lost the document cause I will be really mad if that's what has happened!
TTYL,
Jess (keeping you posted each night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww jess i miss my friends too and especially you! wont be home on sunday as i am going to be at a thing my dads hosting.
plus wait for it.....
a got a job offer! yay!!!!
as a junior assistant!! hope it all works out
fingers crossed
love you big sis
kat!!!
hey jess,
thanks for the comment on my blog!
hope things work out for you and whatever... Jen is meant to be here in about 15mins so... yeah.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Post a Comment