Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Almost 2009!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there dudes and dudettes!
Well I am really really excited, it is almost 2009! Hurray!!!! I probably won't be able to write a post tomorrow as we are leaving early to go up to my Uncle's house.
So my next post will offically be on the 1st of January 2009!!! How awesome is that????
I am excited about 2009, grade 9 is coming!!!! That is awesome because I get to do: Drama, Music and History!! How cool is that????
Sorry about all the punctuation but I am that excited about 2009!!!!!
Well I didn't get any comments on my last post so I am assuming that some of you guys aren't so open about homosexuals and bisexuals? Ah well, don't stress over it....I'll win you over sometime soon, just joking, what you want to believe is your choice.
Now, what can I talk about??? Well I am reading a totally awesome book at the moment called 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' it is all about friendship and is very touching.
In case I haven't told you guys this already I am eternally grateful to all my friends for being....well for being my friends! I love you all so much and you have all helped to shape me into what I am today, which is something good I hope!
So, here's the deal:
On the 1st of January I will write a post and on it I will tell you my New Year's Resolutions. Then my friends you can help me keep them! Ooh, what fun! But no pinching/tickling/anything else like that to try to get me to keep them...be gentle!
Well onto a totally different topic I am lovesick at the moment....You know how sometimes you just start wishing you had someone special or that you would have a majorly romantic moment...You know what I mean, you meet someone's eyes and everything just clicks into place.....That sort of thing. Well that's the way I am at the moment, but the problem is everytime I try to see my perfect guy his face is blank, I don't see anyone I know....It's driving me nuts!
Ah well, guys aren't everything right? Right? RIGHT?????????????????????????
Na, it's cool, I know they aren't everything....I would much rather get good grades and have awesome friends than have the perfect boyfriend.
Wait a moment, I already have the most awesome fantastic wonderful friends in the world, so that's ticked off my list......Now I just have to look after my friends and my grades in the new year and I'll be all set!
Anyway on a completely different topic I am now really really worried about my friend, Tristan, he hasn't contacted me or any of my other friends in 7/8 days, this is really unusual for him because usually he contacts either me or my friend Katarina every two days. I called his mobile but he didn't answer so I left him a voicemail message which he still hasn't returned.
Tristan, if you are reading this please call me or Katarina because I am really worried about you, I hope everything's ok, I hope you're ok, same with your family. Please just contact us, we are really worried about you. Hope you aren't sick or have any broken bones after Christmas. Please please please contact me, I miss you.
Anyway, that's my little message to Tristan....It's starting to worry me, though he is probably just mucking around with his family or visiting his grandparents or something. But still, you know, there's that little bit of worry in my mind.
But anyway, hope you guys manage to stay up till midnight tomorrow night....I sure will be!!!!! I can't wait, it's going to be awesome. Though what usually happens is I stay up till midnight and then shout out "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" and then I fall asleep almost straight away!! That's about the extent of my partying, it works for me anyway. Usually I'm asleep by 9:30 so midnight is really really really late for me...Which means I get ultra excited for the few days before New Year's Eve.
Now I have to go because I have people pestering me to hurry up and finish this post.
Hope you have an awesome New Year's Eve and I will speak to you in 2009....Just this once I am going to sign off differently (Sorry Lauren, this requires using your word!)
'Dios,
Jess! (Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about 2009!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jess, i am worried about tristan too. hope he is ok. anyway, i am also very excited about 2009 it gives me the chance to start fresh which also has something to do with my new years resolution/s lol
ttyl
kat

my life!!! said...

jess if you look at ur comments, tristan is fine we hada chat and everything is ok. anyway have a look at my blog:http://katarina-rox-her-sox.blogspot.com
i need someone to have a look at mine!!lol
ttyl
kat